Hello again friends, it’s certainly been a while. This past quarter has been especially rough for me, and I’ll tell you right now I did not ‘win’ this quarter. I had a rough end of the school year, and now things are still tough as I’m just into limbo trying to get a job unsure of what my next chapter in life is. It’s made it really difficult for me to be productive or write with the stress and anxiety of it all.
I’m hoping having a new set of quarterly goals will help.
But first for the heck of it let’s go over how I did last quarter:
- Write 10,000 words of novel- not even close.
- Have 5 critique partners- this was a bad goal- wait til done w/ first draft self!
- Finish Beta reading- there was a whole issue where she forgot to send me more
- Have 200 twitter followers– Boom! More than doubled this!
- Start youtube channel with Daniela!-We’re doing this very soon! Look out!
- Take promotional photos for said channel–We did this!
- Do more makeup art for instagram-didn’t do 😦
- GRADUATE COLLEGE D: –yup
- Talk to someone at career center-lol nah
- Apply to 50+ jobs– definitely did more than this haha
- Get a job… –sadly no 😦 plz hire me
- Read 5 books- only read 3
- Start doing something physical for health- I’m not gonna count it
- Go on a date–yup! Still no bf though…
- Make treasurer survival guide for next treasurer– did the thing
So that’s 6/15- 2 shy of completing half the goals. Some of these were unrealistic so I’ll try to correct that for this quarter.
And now, my summer 2017 goals:
- Write 10,000 words
- Start youtube channel with Daniela!
- Post regularly to this blog
- Have 700 twitter followers
- Get a job!
- Keep being vegetarian!
- Learn some new vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Do something physical for health
- Finish setting up author website
- Do some sort of creative project
- Go on some sort of outing once a week
- Apply to 50 more jobs
- Get someone to write music for Wizard of Cloz
- Finish Wizard of Cloz
Thank you all for being so understanding and wish me luck on my goals!